Sunday, December 20, 2009

Day 6

I was going to walk this morning but I have a sore ankle and a pulled muscle in my leg so I am going to leave it for tomorrow. I need to be super calorie aware today because I am not exercising.

For breakfast I had my absolute favourite - eggs on toast...and washed it down with some water.

Morning tea was a banana and that was nice.

Lunch was a ham and salad sandwich - its amazing how much salad you can pack in a sandwich!!! I dont find lunch enough and find I am hungry again by 1pm. Maybe I need to assess y calorie intake at lunch time. I find that its setting me up for a bad afternoon if Im hungry so soon after lunch. I dont find the gap between breakfast and lunch so bad, but the afternoon i do.

I also found that I woke up hungry this morning. Something I haven't done for a long time.

Keeping up the water too - its very hot here so making sure I consume enough.

We are going to Perth tomorrow to finish Christmas shopping so I am going to get up early and go for a walk first. It will be a nice way to start the day. I am also going to buy some scales tomorrow - so i can weigh myself at home :)

Afternoon tea was an apple and then dinner was left over cold meats, salad and dry pasta. I was starving by tea time.

I feel a little thick headed to night and I dont know whether its just the diet or my blood pressure going up again. I would have thought on the medicine it shouldn't go up that badly again. Im just going to take it easy and head to bed soon. Oh I had a cup of tea...maybe thats put me off a bit. I had a friend come around and I wanted to be socialble so instead of coffee I had tea. I didnt really enjoy it so maybe thats thrown me off.

Off to relax in front of the telly.
x

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great Gilly, keep it up! Try adding some more protein in at lunch time if you're still hungry in the avo - don't be afraid to eat more fruit and veggies, nobody ever got fat from eating too much fruit & veg and there's no sense in being hungry and miserable and thinking about food all the time - the key is to be happy so you keep it up :) after all, it is a lifestyle change, not a temporary diet, right?

    Keep it up hun! You'll feel great in no time!

    ReplyDelete