Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 10 = Christmas Eve

This morning started with a lovely walk. I find that my fitness levels are already improving. Whilst I still huff and puff its not that uncontrolled huffing. I actually feel fitter.

Breakfast was poached eggs on toast with water. I have been drinking only water with the occasional cup of cordial at dinner time. I like water. Especially tap water...not really into bottled water.

Lunch was a lovely ham and salad roll.

Dinner time was the beginning of the festivities. We had a BBQ at a friends place and I drank some diet coke and ate some nibbles. There was a bit of pudding and I had some - I definitely was restrained though.

It was a great night and just proved you dont have to pig out to have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment