Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 1

I count today as day one. There is no right time to start something new so here we go.

I'm tired of being fat. I'm tired of feeling like shit and to to be honest I'm just plain old tired.

I have high blood pressure, I'm emotionally drained and Im so unfit that I crack a huff going to the post box. I neglect myself to the point where I am in pain with my back constantly. I have to have surgery next year for my sinuses and I know the anesthetist isn't going to be happy.

I set a bad example for my children and that pisses me off. I cant even apply for life insurance because I will either have to pay too much or indeed be declined.

I hate the fact I cant make commercial sewing patterns and I hate the clothes in the shops so therefore I dont buy anything and wear clothes till they are rags.

So now is the time to stop. I have all the knowledge. I need time use it. I am also going to be using the Perfect Portion book and a DASH diet book aimed at lowering my blood pressure by diet.

Im going to start walking and work up to running again hopefully and I am going back to badminton and start going to a class designed for women with children here in town.

I have set goals and hopefully i will achieve them but even if I dont get all the way - I will have made a great start.

So tomorrow I start walking. Im off to load my iPod.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Gilly great start. Wonderful goals! You GO Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Gilly!

    If it ever gets hard, just remember that all you need to do is take one small step at a time. You WILL get there because you're an amazing woman and you deserve it!

    I'll be checking in on you, miss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Gilly :) Like Romi has said, each small step adds up to big ones :)
    And one bad day, will not undo all the good.

    ReplyDelete