Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Day 15

Grrr have you ever had one of those days where you're always hungry. I'm having one today. It doesn't matter how much I drink by way of water I'm still hungry.

I got up this morning to go for a swim but the pool was closed...its only open for early swimming Mon, Wed and Fri. So I went home and by the it was too hot to walk so no exercise today.

I had eggs on toast for breakfast and that was nice. Then foe lunch it was a ham and salad sandwich. I have also had a banana, 2 pieces of watermelon and a nectarine. Im still hungry. At least I haven't had anything really bad.

On top of that I have had moments of dizziness today - I am sure its my BP medication but I have a docs appointment tomorrow so I will talk to the doc about it then.

Grrrr

2 comments:

  1. Yes!
    Sounds like you handled it all well. I wonder if it had something to do with the heat!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hungriness is a sign of your metabolism going well :) you're eating fantastically! I hope everything goes well with the doc.

    ReplyDelete