Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 27th - More Aerobics

Yesterday was Australia Day and Mike, myself and the kids went to Perth to watch the fireworks. It was brilliant.

In the morning I went for a walk before we left town and that was nice.

Today I have been super careful about food because yesterday I relaxed a little with our picnic and what not. I have had some grapes and sultanas for breakfast, a ham and salad sandwich for lunch and a banana post workout.

I knew I had to do something today that would help work off yesterday so I did aerobics. I did a different routine today and really like it...no fancy foot work just hard cardio work. And I did not feel dizzy afterwards. Thats great - I am keeping an eye on that as I have felt a bit dizzy after some of my aerobics work out.

Dinner is goig to be lasagna and salad tonight - its from the freezer as I made double last time...so in essence a no cooking night for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment