Monday, January 11, 2010

January 10th - Walkies

I started today with a walk....and boy was it hard. I really had t motivate myself to get out of bed. Thank goodness I have a great guilt complex! Then going around was brutal...see what happens when you haven't done it in over a week! Anyway i did it and I did feel good....I must say though I was very tired all day - I think I was still recovering from our trip away.

Breakfast was eggs on toast, lunch was ham and salad roll and dinner was spag bog and salad. Snacks included fruit and yogurt with a Bulla ice cream after tea.

I drank plenty of water - I found myself dehydrated whilst we were away and especially when we got home. its amazing how much of a difference water makes to you.

I have also been sleeping really well since taking the blood pressures meds. I actually feel like I have slept if you know what I mean.

Anyway - back on the horse for sure and the work was good to get back into.

No comments:

Post a Comment