Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Exercie Plan - Review

This was my plan from a few posts ago...

Monday - walk AM - yoga PM
Tuesday - Aerobics DVD - although we are in Perth so a morning walk might be smarter.
Wednesday - walk AM - yoga PM
Thursday - Aerobics DVD
Friday - walk AM - yoga PM
Saturday - Aerobics DVD
Sunday - walk AM - yoga PM


So this is how it has gone so far:

Monday - yoga (feeling sore and tired)
Tuesday - walk (in Perth)
Wednesday - aerobics.
Thursday - walk & yoga
Friday - aerobics
Saturday - aerobic
Sunday - aerobics

Getting there ....not perhaps what I would have liked but I need to listen to myself and my body....thats the lesson learnt here.

1 comment:

  1. hey, that's 3 exercises in a week! (and more than me - not that it's hard to beat me at the moment lol!) aim for the stars and maybe you'll reach the moon - still a good effort!

    ReplyDelete