Thursday, June 3, 2010

Its My Birthday!

Happy 33rd to me today!! Another year and this year I feel I am in much better shape than last year. I feel fitter, I am dealing with all my health issues and I am happier..but it has all taken some hard work.

As my birthday present I received from my darling family a treadmill. I love it - and Im so lucky! Now I can work out on my off gym days - or if there is some reason I cant get to the gym then I can use the treadmill. Its perfect!





My weight is going well...my scales are broken but I know in myself I havent gained any - and I think I may have come in under the 100kg mark - but lets wait until I get new scales before we get excited!

My medication is working a treat - I feel great....but I still need the counseling and will be going sometime within the next fortnight.

So tonight I am going to enjoy some birthday cake - after all its only your birthday once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment