Wednesday, March 17, 2010

3 Months On....

This week marks 12 weeks since I started this new way of life.

I have achieved so much in that time and I am so proud of myself.

First and foremost I have lost 10.1kgs. I am so super proud of that effort.

I have lost about 70cms off my entire body. Another effort to be really proud of.

I am way more active than I was 3 months ago and workout 5 out of 7 days in a week on average.

My whole family is eating better food and benefiting from it - Mike is down 13 kilos.

I have taken control of my high blood pressure, varicose veins, cycle issues and general lack of fitness. My cholesterol is lower and I have alot more energy.

I have refused to let past emotional issues dominate my daily life - and I am mentally healthier for that too.

I am happier, healthier in myself and I have happier and healthier relationships with the people around me.

But...

I still have a long way to go - I am 1/4 of the way through my journey ...

I have 1.6kgs to go to have lost 10% of my starting body weight.

I have 12 weeks to loose another 9.9kgs to reach my halfway goal.

I need to continually change my exercise routines to keep them stimulating and fresh - I am joining the gym this week.

But for the moment I am basking in the glory of my achievements! Yah for me :)

2 comments:

  1. Yah for you alright!!! Well done Gilly, what an awesome effort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Gilly, keep going, you know it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete